Muller Systems is now an exclusive partner with Jive Communications
What is Jive?
Jive is a Canadian based phone solution in the Cloud. It's a scalable and cost effective phone solution for your business.
What Does this Mean for your Business?
Initial Cost Savings
- You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution the office telephone system is operated and maintained by your provider.
Ongoing Cost Savings
- Typically, a Hosted PBX implementation is significantly more cost-effective over the long run than a traditional PBX. These ongoing savings are in addition to the initial savings on capital outlay.
- Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
- Hosted PBX systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in Toronto or Montreal.
- For small businesses a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations.
- Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- A Hosted PBX solution can have you up and running very quickly compared to a traditional telephone system.
Ease of Use
- End-user management of a Hosted PBX is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.
Your Company will Never Outgrow this Solution
Jive will grow with your business without the worry of dealing with telephone equipment or telephone lines. You will never have to worry about having enough telephones lines to handle your callers as our solution provides an unlimited number of lines. In fact you can take your phone number anywhere you want even if you move your office across the country. Adding new employees is easy, we take care of everything for you.
How Does Jive Work?
One of the latest spin offs of business telecom technology is the Hosted PBX. This technology allows small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated telephone system without the investment in telephone equipment. In fact, the entire telephone system is operated and maintained by your Voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. A Hosted PBX lets employees work from their home, a hotel or on their cell phone while still being connected to the same office telephone system. Just like a Fortune 500 telephone system, you can transfer callers, put them on hold with music, set up conference calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant who can direct callers to different departments.
How do we get started?
Contact our Sales Department at 519-421-1800 or head over to our contact page and let us know what you require details about. Request details.
© Muller Systems Corporation Inc, 2020
Launching Muller Live Support will cause your computer to connect to a Muller Systems support representative and allow them temporary control of your computer to fix the problem. When they are finished, they will close the connection and the Muller Live Support software will be automatically removed from your system.
When you click on the link, you will have the option to Run, Open or Save the file. Please hit Open or Run. You may get a warning that the file may be dangerous. This is normal and this warning is shown by your browser when any .EXE is opened.
Do not launch Muller Live Support unless you've been asked to do so by a support technician.